km² of area
Inhabitants per square kilometre
Average price per m² flat
Average price per m² house
Share of primary residences
Share of secondary residences
Share of vacant residences
Average rental rate per night
Average occupancy rate
Average monthly rental income
Cabourg, natural and rejuvenating
The Côte fleurie is dotted with charming seaside resorts, of which Cabourg occupies a significant place. It has everything to seduce lovers of Norman seaside resorts! A long sandy beach, a seafront lined with charming Belle Epoque villas, fresh air, numerous sporting activities and a flourishing cultural scene. Cabourg has some serious arguments to make our hearts beat faster!
Buying a second home in
Cabourg benefits from a stable property market and good future prospects. The centre remains very attractive for people who want to have everything within easy reach. The Hôme sur Mer district is also increasingly popular with Parisians. Its wilder side makes it a good place for second homes. For those looking for a second home in Cabourg, it is important to note that the exposure, the view and the surface area will influence the price. In the town centre, the average price of a 2-bedroom flat is around €250,000. For a 3 to 4 bedroom house in the same area, prices vary from €400,000 to €800,000 depending on the property. Note that you will find mainly older properties in Cabourg.
Immediate proximity to the beach
- 2 hours from Paris
- 3h45 from Lille
- Dives - Cabourg TER station
- 3h07 shortest journey from Paris
- Departure from Paris Saint-Lazare station
- Deauville International Airport 21 km from Cabourg
activities to do in
- Taking care of yourself during a thalasso afternoon
- Visit the village of Beuvron en Auge, classified as one of the most beautiful in France
- Cycling the cliffs of the Vaches Noires, classified as a "site of scientific and landscape interest".
- Relax during a Hatha Yoga session in front of the sea on the beach
- Discover the latest film release in one of the two cinemas in Cabourg
- Take off a hundred metres above the water and enjoy the best view of the resort during a parasailing session
- Take a kitesurfing course on the beach in Cabourg
- Take a gourmet break in the tea room to taste the Cabourg cockles
- Learn to fish on foot on the beaches which are full of treasures
- Experience a horse race at the Cabourg racecourse
Discover the good addresses
The restaurant of the Grand Hôtel de Cabourg invites you to relax and be surprised with a breathtaking view of the sea. On the menu, precise and refined dishes, full of beautiful flavours. Les Jardins du Casino.
Les Jardins du Casino, 14390 Cabourg
A restaurant that honours seafood and offers a wide choice of fresh fish and seafood. In the heart of Cabourg, a warm place with a terrace for the nice days.
8 Av. Alfred Piat, 14390 Cabourg
The Pearl of Isigny
An oyster bar in the heart of Cabourg where you can taste the house's flagship product straight from the oyster beds. A bar with the look of a fisherman's hut and a family atmosphere.
22 Av. de la Mer, 14390 Cabourg
The best ice creams in Cabourg with a wide choice of Italian gelati... The waffles are also excellent.
8 Av. de la Mer, 14390 Cabourg
Annual events in Cabourg
- Festival Cabourg Mon Amour A festival with its feet in the sand that allows you to get to know artists who are on the rise (like The Pirouettes). It takes place the last weekend of June.
- The Romantic Film Festival It brings together 12,000 participants who watch films in the cinema or in the open air, films on the theme of romanticism. Great names of the French cinema come to present their films to the public and can receive a prize: the Swann d'or. It takes place in June.
- Dinner on the seawall Long tables are set up along the seawall and it's an opportunity to have dinner facing the sea. Everyone brings something to eat (cakes, salads, quiches, cakes etc.). It takes place on registration in August.
- Cabourg classic Over a few days, the racecourse comes alive with international show jumping competitions and many other family and friendly events! It takes place in May.
- Cabourg retro show A weekend dedicated to classic cars. On the program: tourist rally, parades, exhibitions or exhibitors' village, something to delight young and old! It takes place in May.
- Trail of the Dives estuary The biggest trail of the flowery coast. It takes place at the beginning of May.