km² of area
Inhabitants per square kilometre
Average price per m² flat
Average price per m² house
Share of primary residences
Share of secondary residences
Share of vacant residences
Average rental rate per night
Average occupancy rate
Average monthly rental income
Honfleur, charming and picturesque
This Norman city owes its fame to its old basin and its picturesque alleys which give it a particular charm. Its cobbled streets, half-timbered facades, small stores, typical restaurants and monuments still bear witness to a rich cultural and artistic past. Between the Côte Fleurie, the Pays d'Auge and the loops of the Seine, its location is ideal. Many hiking trails leave from Honfleur to discover the bucolic surroundings of the medieval city.
Buying a second home in
The real estate market has been doing well for a few years in Honfleur. However, the Covid crisis has increased demand and tightened the market. All types of houses, primary or secondary residence, are sought after.
- 2h30 from Paris
- 3h30 from Lille
- 1h10 from Rouen
- Trouville-Deauville TER station then bus
- 2h06 shortest journey from Paris
- Departure from Paris Saint-Lazare station
- Deauville International Airport 10 km from Honfleur
activities to do in
- Walk around the old basin, the name given to the port where time seems to have stopped
- Visit the Eugène Boudin Museum and the Musée de la Marine
- Go for a walk on the sea while sailing in the area
- Feast on local gastronomy: seafood and Norman products
- Stroll along the many hiking trails to discover the fauna and flora
- Let off steam for a game of tennis
- Treat yourself to a shopping session in Deauville
- Discover the famous cliffs of Étretat
Discover the good addresses
The setting and the view on the Seine estuary are splendid. The restaurant offers seafood, local, organic and seasonal products, barbecues in summer and a delicious brunch on Sundays.
Route Du Littoral, 14600 Honfleur
The Burnt Oyster
In a nice and friendly setting, the Oyster Burned offers small dishes mixing local products and more original flavors in a narrowed seasonal menu.
8 Rue Brûlée, 14600 Honfleur
This pretty restaurant has everything to please: a decoration "return of brocante" of the most cordial is thought with taste and fresh, copious and delicious dishes, to choose on the slate according to the suggestions of the day.
58 Rue Haute, 14600 Honfleur
The Farm of Bois Louvet
The most famous artisanal ice creams. Made directly at the farm without artificial coloring or flavoring!
4 place de l'hôtel de ville, 14600 Honfleur